Our transcription services are charged based on the number of audio minutes in your recording. We believe this is the simplest and most transparent charging structure as it allows you to calculate the cost of your workload up front.
We offer a range of services to suit your required deadlines. Our services are offered on a pay as you go basis although discounted rates may be available for clients with regular ongoing work who are able to sign fixed term contracts. Contact us for more information.
|Service||Turnaround time||Rate (per source file audio minute)|
|Standard||2 business days||£1.10|
|Next day||24 hours||£1.20|
|Same day||12 hours||£1.30|
|Weekend/bank holidays||By next working day||£1.50|
There are no hidden charges or extras but please note the following points:
- All listed rates are exclusive of VAT.
- In some cases prepayment may be required as per our Terms of Business.
- Invoices will be issued on the day the work is completed and must be settled within 14 days.
- Rates are based on one speaker transcribing in clear English. For audio involving multiple speakers please contact us for a quotation.
- Rates are based on receipt of a file of adequate quality with clear audio. If the source file is of questionable quality, please send it to us for analysis and a quotation.
- For simplicity, rates are listed as per audio minute. Partial minutes are also charged according to the above rates.
- We accept payment via PayPal and most UK credit/debit cards (subject to a 3% surcharge). Alternatively you can also pay via bank transfer.
- Any errors or omissions will be amended free of charge provided the work is returned to us within 24 hours of delivery. Extra amendments or additions required thereafter will be charged at the same rate agreed for the initial work.